Click here to search
Dansk version Sitemap Print
 

The old museum

 
 
Vendsyssel Museum of Art - formerly Hjørring Museum of Art (change of name 22 March 2000) was established in 1964. From 1972 - 2003 it was located at Brinck Seidelinsgade no. 10. 



The building is from 1926, erected as central library and drawn by the local architect Jens Jacobsen (1887-1968).  Each long side of the library is decorated with fresco paintings.

sitelist.html